Processing of Personal Data and Cookies Policy – Informative Notices
Art. 13 EU - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), n. 2016/679
The Community of Sant’Egidio – ACAP APS (“the Community”, “we”, “us”) is committed to protecting personal data of the users it acquires through the Website www.santegidio.org (“the Website”). The processing of your personal data is guided by the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency and is carried out according to the terms and conditions of this Notice, which we therefore invite you to read with particular attention. It contains relevant information on the methods and purposes, with which we process personal data, and lists your rights in relation to this procedure.
We also inform you that this Notice applies exclusively to the activities on the Website and therefore does not apply to personal data collected through external links.
1. SUBJECTS INVOLVED: The Community of Sant’Egidio - ACAP APS, with headquarters in 00153 Rome, Piazza Sant’Egidio 3/a is the Data Controller of personal data ("the Data Controller"). The Community has appointed a Data Protection Officer ("DPO") who can be contacted at: [email protected]. The processing of personal data may also take place by third parties on behalf of the Data Controller; in this case the Data Controller will arrange for their formal appointment as Managers and to define in writing their duties and the limits of the processing.
2. TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED and LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING: The Website collects various categories of personal data:
- The so-called navigation data (internet protocol address [IP]; type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the Website; name of the internet service provider [ISP]; date and time of visit; web page of origin of the visitor [referral]) and this data is used anonymously and collected in aggregate form solely for statistical purposes, to allow the Website to function properly and for security reasons. The processing of this kind of data is therefore permitted on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Owner and does not require your consent.
- On the Website you can subscribe to our newsletter, contact the Community by filling out the contact form and make donations online. We will ask you to provide us with your contact details (name, surname and email address) and we may also request your tax and bank details for online donations. This data is processed for the specific purpose for which they were collected (sending the newsletter, contacting the Data Controller and donations) manually, via information technology, or telematic tools in order to guarantee their security, integrity and confidentiality in compliance with current provisions. The provision of this data is optional and its processing is based on your consent. Your refusal to provide the requested data will not prohibit you from browsing the Website but will not allow us to process your request.
The Website uses the following third-party cookies:
The FACEBOOK PIXEL is a tool for the collection of statistical data that allows Facebook to monitor the actions that users perform on the Website in order to create "targeted" communication campaigns. For more information on how this tool works you can refer to the developer page (https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153).
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGIN
The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which you can refer:
- Facebook - (https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/)
- Twitter - (https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies)
- LinkedIn - (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy)
We also inform you that you can independently choose which cookies to give your consent to by selecting the option you prefer on your browser from the service settings, which can be reached at the following links:
Google Chrome: (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it)
Mozilla Firefox: (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie)
3. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA: The personal data collected on the Website is intended for administrative, commercial, and communication personnel, and system administrators of the Data Controller, the DPO, and in general for all the managers, persons in charge of data processing appointed by the Data Controller during the exercise of their functions. The data may also be disclosed to third parties who provide the Owner with external site management services, market research, technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies and those who carry out profiling activities.
Your data may possibly be transferred abroad, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, even in countries outside the European Union where the Community pursues its stated statutory purposes. The transfer to non-EU countries, in addition to cases in which this is guaranteed by the adequacy decisions of the European Commission, is carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate guarantees pursuant to the GDPR. Finally, we inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfilment of obligations of law.
4. TIME OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA. The personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the fulfilment of the purposes for which the personal data is processed. The contact details for subscribing to the newsletter will be kept until your communication of cancellation from the service. The data relating to donations will be kept for ten years in compliance with the regulations on the conservation of accounting records. You can request further information on the retention period of your data and on the general principles we apply to the DPO ([email protected])
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY. We inform you that you are granted the following rights:
- the right to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data and its correction or cancellation or limitation of processing or to oppose its processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
It is also your right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that data processing is in progress and to obtain the following information: the purposes, the categories of data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients and all information on their origin.
For all the necessary information and to exercise your rights, you can contact the DPO ([email protected]).
Community of Sant'Egidio - ACAP APS